Monday, April 16, 2007

IBO Learner Profile



Thinker: I am a thinker when I solf my problems all by my self.

Risk Taker: I am a risk taker when I try to fight hard opponents in badiminton lesson.




Caring: I am a caring person when I share my favourite games with my brother.



Communicator: I am a communicator when I talk to share my ideas .


Inquirer: I am an Inquirer when I ask questions at school.


Knowledgeable: I am Knoledgeable when my mom gives me a tricky question and I answer it.

Open-Minded: I am Open-Minded when I share my ideas at school or at home.


Principled: I am a Principled person when my mom tells me to do somethimg and I do it.




Reflective: I am a reflective person when I play soccer and I lost but next time I win.



Well-Balanced: I am a Well-Ballanced person when I do jobs all under control.




I have put a comment on Rinaka, Gian, Caca, Arvid and Tiana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,aditya good job dit.=)