Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Needs and Wants

Needs
God: The reason I need God is because he is the one who secures me from evil.
Family: The reason I need family is beacause my family is the one who take care of me.
Air: The reason I need air is beacuse air is the one who helps me breathe.
Nutrious food or drink: The reason I need nutrious food and drink is beacause its the one who keeps me healthy.
Money: The reason I need money is because money is the one who purchaes
my items.
Wants
Waterpark: The reason I want a waterpark is becuse it would be fun to swim every weekend.
Timezone: The reason I want a timezone is because it would be terrific to play everyday.
Bank: The reasoin I want a bank is because it could be interesting to have too much money.
Apple Laptop: The reason I want a laptop is because it could be fascinating to bring a laptop everyday.
Puppy: The reason I want a puppy is because it would be marvalous to have the best playmate everyday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks to telling the truth I like it

Anonymous said...

that is great adit

Anonymous said...

I like your need its great

Anonymous said...

It's great