Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Reflection About eLearning

Sony vs series Hillary Background  Screen Saver Wallpaper USA Flag Psychodelic computer art Bob Peace Gallery

In eLearning I did many enjoyable things such as making an e mail or blog. It was fun to make an e mail because we can make our own user name and password. I need to be a thinker to make the password or other people will discover my password. When I made my mail it was exciting because I send tons of mails in one day especially to Mrs. Jane. The greatest part about eLearning is the blog. The first time Mrs. Jane show us blogger, I was surprised because to create a blog we only need to follow three steps. When I finished I put all sorts of things such as my avatar, homework and personal information. In this two things I am a communicator because I commented to my friends and I e mailed people.

I have learned in eLearining to spam e mails from people that I don't know. I learned about netiquette(Internet safety). I learned that it's not safe to put your family name, address or phone number in your blog. I am principled in this activity because I did the correct thing. Do you want to know the proof visit www.adityagood.blogspot.com .

This eLearinig in grade 3 will help me in university or MYP because I will do many electronical work.

Bibliography(picture or animation):
http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2124517350100272468LMQBaJ?vhost=entertainment and http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/1071449446031014975HInxeT?vhost=entertainment

No comments: