Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reflection Of Today


When I turned up at school, I was so nervous because my costume wasn't completed. But luckily before we went parading the school, my costume arrived just in time.

I put my magnificent cape, hood and the knee-lenght boot, I dashed off following the crowd. I was so nervous when I entered the gym. After I did my short presentation of my costume, we had a short break. After that we had to sit and listened to strory-telling done by gr4 to gr6.

They told us 8 stories. Then we arrived to the exciting moment which was the winner of the costume and the best presentation.. I was so lucky, I won the most creative costume. I got a pen, a trophy and a voucher to buy a book.

Then we had lunch. After lunch grade 5 and 6. Told us a story. After the story the program was over. I felt contented because I got a trophy.

5 comments:

Christiana Louisa said...

You deserved the trophy Aditya, congratulations!

Unknown said...

still couple mistakes at the last paragraphs.

Unknown said...

still couple mistakes at the last paragraphs.

Jane in Java said...

A good effort here. 9/10 You need to watch your typing mistakes.

Rinaka's Blog said...

Yap you realy deserve a trophy.